Olde Magnolia House is 3 beautiful suites located in the upper floor of the over 100 year old Magnolia House, nestled in the heart of beautiful Brown County Indiana
Welcome to the Olde Magnolia House Inn. This historical home was built in 1912 and originally owned by the Bond family, who owned the local funeral home. The home remained with the Bond’s until it was purchased and converted into a Bed & Breakfast. A new owner renovated it into a gift shop, and then converted back into a Bed & Breakfast and then a tourist rental home.
Many memories have been created in this home. Some of the Bond relatives shared some of them with me after I purchased the home and began renovations in early 2013. Since this home is in the Village of Nashville, lots of activities and traditions could be viewed from the house. Some of the memories were:
- Looking out of the Van Gogh window and seeing the Ferris wheel at the fair
- Waiting on the front steps for the arrival of Santa
- Annual Easter Egg hunt in the adjoining lot when it was owned by the Bond family
- The back stairway was a “secret passage”
- Before the back porch was enclosed, there were two swings. One for Grandma and one for Grandpa
As the new owner, I am proud to carry on the tradition of making memories in my Bed & Breakfast (without the breakfast) on the upper level. I would like to personally invite you to come and visit me anytime you are looking for a clean, cozy and comfortable place to spend the night. I enjoy meeting new people and look forward to your visit.
Innkeeper and owner,